Flossing is very important.  Brushing only cleans about 80 percent of your teeth; flossing gets between the cracks and the crevices and takes care of the remaining 20 percent.

There are some electric toothbrushes that do a better job of cleaning your teeth than regular tooth brushing.  Although they don’t replace flossing, they can help you keep your teeth cleaner if flossing is something that you just won’t do.  Ask our doctors or our hygienists for recommendations.

I want my front teeth to look better, but I don’t want to wear braces.  What can you recommend?
Veneers are an easy and painless solution for fixing cosmetic problem (crooked, chipped, stained) front teeth.  With veneers, you can get a whole new smile in as little as two appointments!